Cataloguing books bought from departmental budgets
- Books are the property of the institution, even if purchased from grant funds.
- Responsibility for such materials lies with the registered employee/department.
- The library may consider lending a book to other users; this requires approval from the registered employee/department.
Book cataloguing (required for invoice processing; ask when you require an exception) is done by the Centre for Information Services, room A314, line 3080. Please kindly call us before your visit to arrange an appointment. After processing, books will be delivered to you using UCT Prague's internal mail delivery service.
If you need list of permanent loans and/or collections for your employees/department, please contact Marta Jílková.
Deposits are items registered in the central library (usually) purchased from grant funds; responsibility for such materials lies with the registered employee/department.
If your employee contract at IOCB is ending, you have two options for dealing with your deposits:
- Transfer your deposits to another IOCB employee; she/he simply signs the library transfer protocol.
- Transfer your deposits to the central library collection. For this, you must provide all deposits to the library in person.
Deposits inventory is conducted every 5 years. You wil be informed about the exact date beforehand. Please report any lost or damaged items immediately (contact at right).
If you need a complete list of your deposited documents please contact the library.
Book cataloguing for UCT
Centre for Information Services,
room A314, ext. 3080 (after calling main number).
After processing, books will be delivered using UCT Prague's internal mail delivery service.
232 002 579
232 002 434