Borrow, Return, Renew
Use the catalog to see if the book can be checked out, to renew an item you've checked out, and to discover other information.
Items typically for in-library use only:
- Handbooks (encyclopedias, data tables, reference works, dictionaries)
- Basic study literature (marked with red dots)
- UCT Prague dissertation and habilitation theses
- Archival prints of textbooks and conference proceedings published by UCT Prague
- Current journal issues (unbound; in the Periodicals Reading Room)
- Books published before 1920
- Bound journals published before 1950
Items which can usually be checked out (home, dormitory use):
- Textbooks and books (without red dots)
- Some bound journals
Rules and options for loan services depend on your client group assignment (e.g., university lecturer, IOCB employee, student). Use our Access & Privileges tool to check your privileges. If you have questions, please contact us (at right).