Registration & Free Day Pass
Free registration for the ICT community
You will need:
- ICT Prague student/staff ID card which has been activated for at least 24 hours
- ID card (passport)
- To sign the Contract - Using the Integrated Library of NTK and ICT Prague. This contract contains your client category, ID card validity and overview of services supplied by library and says you must follow the Library Rolicies.
After registration you can use:
Use your ICT card without registering
You can enter the library without registering by using your valid ICT Prague student/staff ID card at the library entrance turnstile.
Without registering you can study in the library and use materials in the library but will not be able to check items out or reserve study spaces.
What you can do without registering
- Access your Eduroam account to connect to Wi-Fi
- Use kiosks to browse resources
- Use books in the library
- Read journals and magazines and access databases in the Periodicals Reading Room
- Use the free lockers
- Ask for a research appointment with a reference librarian
- Order copies from our Reprographic Services Center
Free day pass
Guests without a valid ICT card can still use the library.
For this, print the free day pass using the ticket machine near the main library turnstiles. Then, scan it to enter.
Be sure not to lose your pass; you will need it to exit the library.